At GAC Civils Ltd our mission is to to provide an economic, high quality service to reputable clients delivered by trained, competent and skilled staff in a manner of professionalism expected.
Founded in 2007, GAC Civils Ltd currently employs full and part time personnel operating around South Yorkshire and Derbyshire in both the private and public construction sectors.
Throughout the years GAC Civils Ltd has continued to provide a high quality of service across a wide range of private and public sector contracts, the GAC Civils Ltd team have gained over 30 years of experience in contract Building & Civil Engineering projects.
GAC Civils Ltd areas of expertise are:
- Groundworks & Civil engineering
- Site clearance & excavation
- Drainage / Services / Utility installations
- Hard landscaping
- In-situ concrete formworking superstructure
- Construction plant hire
GAC Civils Ltd project breakdown
- To provide ever improving safe, efficient and professional products and services based on and tailored to the client’s requirements, ensuring total client satisfaction and value for money.
- To utilise and harvest upon our past experience in order to continually implement ever improving systems of work ensuring efficiency is maximised and quality levels continue to be improved upon.
- To develop and expand our existing client base providing increased stability in extreme trading conditions.
- To continue to improve wherever possible the environment of our most valued possession – Our Employees, and to ensure they are proud of the company they work for and also take pride in their own work, ensuring that a high quality is delivered to the client.
- Continually improve standards, leading the way in our industry especially in health & safety, employee development and environmental sustainability.
- Develop long term amicable and mutually rewarding working relationships with all our stakeholders.